Smart Data for Schools
AskEddi is a leading school improvement platform. We can transform the way your school collects, interprets and acts on education data.
askEddi is a whole school improvement platform supporting school leaders, teachers, data managers and attendance leads.
Our platform works with your existing MIS. It reduces administration and data analysis so you have more time to act and deliver impact where it matters.
The Open Data Project for Schools in association with ASCL is now live. Sign up now to take part!
Spot the Gaps!
Immediately pinpoint pupil problems
More time to act and deliver impact where it matters.
Reduce the administration burden
- We know that if you can’t get children regularly in the building, even if you’ve got excellent teaching and learning, they cannot get the success they crave. This platform gives us a rapid response to emerging trends… it’s live, now, so you can intervene and support children and families with attendance sooner
- One of the things that attracted us to askEddi and the Open Source Data Project is that it forensically allows us to identify the bit of data that we need rather than trawling through our old, cumbersome information management system
- The Open Schools Data Project is about collaboration. AskEddi share our vision of what we’re trying to achieve by improving data for schools and have the experience to deliver this project
- Working with data in schools shouldn't be a burden. It should be easy to handle, responsive to the need of the user and allow teachers to deliver 'marginal gains' in learning outcomes every day
askEddi saves time for teachers and school management by reducing the amount of time spent on data administration, providing instant results and analysis to act on.
We’re focussing on Attendance and Assessment data, providing reports and dashboards are easy to access and interpret.
School Leaders have accurate and timely information to support whole school improvement initiatives.
Start delivering impact where it matters
For the first time schools can see the whole student "story" through effective Attendance data collection and interpretation - and it's easier than ever!
Benefits across the whole school:
Implement a School Improvement System to track and measure progress
Get instant access to all data sources
Empower teachers to self-serve data needs
Reduce teacher workload and stress
Reduce administration overheads
Support targeted learning interventions
Real time intervention strategies with QLA assessment
Work with data driven efficiency & performance gains
Achieve better teaching outcomes supported by QLA assessment
Make data input and analysis fast and simple
Access results and comparisons in real time – no waiting
Reduce the number of hours spent on data administration and manual analysis
Achieve a better work life balance
Gain better insight of student performance and improve student progress
Data Manager / Attendance Lead
Make your school self-service-focused through easy access to reports and analysis
Eliminate labour intensive processes and improve data integrity
Greater flexibility in Class Provisioning
Personalised reports for every teacher & school leader
No more CSV file updates for data system integrity
GDPR compliant system
- Since starting to use the askEddi platform it has had impact straight away. We have just finished the last academic year with an inverted pupil premium attendance gap which is a real cause for celebration.
- Attendance is a very important issue for schools... problems with attendance are often difficult to solve because there are so many factors involved. This system does all of the heavy lifting so schools will be able to spend much more time focussing on intervention and working with youngsters
- Bicester school has now automated the secure integration of Office 365 with the Progresso MIS, saving the school approximately 3 hours a week.
- askEddi saved me so much time and effort not having to write and manage CSV's!
- Assessor changes how our school delivers assessment. We can integrate results into everyday teaching rather than waiting weeks to understand what is needed and this can only benefit our students.