Ask us a question
We love talking about how our products can help schools. Get in touch!
- We know that if you can’t get children regularly in the building, even if you’ve got excellent teaching and learning, they cannot get the success they crave. This platform gives us a rapid response to emerging trends… it’s live, now, so you can intervene and support children and families with attendance sooner
- Since starting to use the askEddi platform it has had impact straight away. We have just finished the last academic year with an inverted pupil premium attendance gap which is a real cause for celebration.
- One of the things that attracted us to askEddi and the Open Source Data Project is that it forensically allows us to identify the bit of data that we need rather than trawling through our old, cumbersome information management system
- Attendance is a very important issue for schools... problems with attendance are often difficult to solve because there are so many factors involved. This system does all of the heavy lifting so schools will be able to spend much more time focussing on intervention and working with youngsters
- The Open Schools Data Project is about collaboration. AskEddi share our vision of what we’re trying to achieve by improving data for schools and have the experience to deliver this project