Ask us a question
We love talking about how our products can help schools. Get in touch!
If you have a general enquiry or want more information about our products, you can fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. If you are an existing customer and require product support please contact us directly at email@example.com
To join the Open Data Project for Schools please sign up here
- “Supporting children using data is hard as it is usually outdated and difficult to extract. With the Open Data Project we can forensically identify the bit of data we need and compare it with last week, last year and benchmark against other schools in our local authority and across the country.”
- We know that if you can’t get children regularly in the building, even if you’ve got excellent teaching and learning, they cannot get the success they crave. This platform gives us a rapid response to emerging trends… it’s live, now, so you can intervene and support children and families with attendance sooner
- Since starting to use the askEddi platform it has had impact straight away. We have just finished the last academic year with an inverted pupil premium attendance gap which is a real cause for celebration.
- One of the things that attracted us to askEddi and the Open Source Data Project is that it forensically allows us to identify the bit of data that we need rather than trawling through our old, cumbersome information management system
- Attendance is a very important issue for schools... problems with attendance are often difficult to solve because there are so many factors involved. This system does all of the heavy lifting so schools will be able to spend much more time focussing on intervention and working with youngsters