Ask us a question
We love talking about how our products can help schools. Get in touch!
- Attendance is a very important issue for schools... problems with attendance are often difficult to solve because there are so many factors involved. This system does all of the heavy lifting so schools will be able to spend much more time focussing on intervention and working with youngsters
- The Open Schools Data Project is about collaboration. AskEddi share our vision of what we’re trying to achieve by improving data for schools and have the experience to deliver this project
- Bicester school has now automated the secure integration of Office 365 with the Progresso MIS, saving the school approximately 3 hours a week.
- Working with data in schools shouldn't be a burden. It should be easy to handle, responsive to the need of the user and allow teachers to deliver 'marginal gains' in learning outcomes every day
- askEddi saved me so much time and effort not having to write and manage CSV's!